Monday, September 18, 2017
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
A Prayer for Holiness:
Breathe in me, O Holy Spirit, that my thoughts may all be holy.
Act in me, O Holy Spirit, that my work, too, may be holy.
Draw my heart, O Holy Spirit, that I love only what is holy.
Strengthen me, O Holy Spirit, to defend all that is holy.
Guard me so, O Holy Spirit, that I may always be holy.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 4:00pm Soccer: Girls JV Match vs. St. Paul Central @ St. Paul Central Tennis Courts
- 4:00pm Tennis: Girls JV Match vs. St. Paul Central @ St. Paul Central Tennis Courts
- 4:00pm Tennis: Girls Varsity Match vs. St. Paul Central @ St. Paul Central Tennis Courts
- Knox College: 10:15am – 11:15am
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities: 11am – 12pm
- La Salle University 11:00am – 1:30pm, Florance Center
- Drake University: 1pm – 2pm
In today’s news…
Thank you for considering,
Ms. Hodapp and Br. Ryan
Meatless Mondays, on the first and third Mondays of each month, help raise awareness about the agricultural, ecological, and political impact caused by raising meat for human consumption. The Cafe will serve popular, nutritious, and delicious meatless meal options, such as grilled cheese and tomato soup, black bean burgers, cheese and veggie pizza, baked potato bar, waffles, and many other tasty entrees.
The Cafe will again partner this year with metro area farmers as part of a Farm-to-School initiative in which the farmers will provide us with their locally grown produce. Through this partnership, the Cafe will feature a harvest of the month menu item as well as a Minnesota Thursday menu, in which the main entree will consist of food produced right here in our state. The lunch menu for Thursday, September 21, for example, features hot dogs from the Ferndale Market, locally grown corn on the cob, and Johnny Pops.