Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
We pause and remember that our loving and merciful God is always present to us. He loves us with an everlasting love and calls each of us by name. We are His special people and He is our God. Holy is God; holy and mighty; holy and living forever. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- Period 1: 8:30-9:11
- Prayer Service: 9:16-9:56
- Period 2: 10:04-10:42
- Period 3: 10:47-11:25
- Period 4: 11:30-12:08
- Period 5: 12:13-12:51
- Period 6: 12:56-1:34
- Period 7: 1:39-2:17
- Period 8: 2:22-3:00
- 11:40am – 12:40pm Villanova University
- 7pm – 9pm Notre Dame City-wide Visit D104
- 10:15am – 11:15am Northern Michigan University
- 4:00pm: Girls’ C soccer vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Taft Park (Richfield)
- 4:00pm: Girls’ JV soccer vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Washington Park (Richfield)
In today’s news…
- Today’s Out of Uniform: Class Color Day
Students are invited to dress in the color of their graduating class: Freshmen-Orange; Sophomores- Green; Juniors- Pink; Seniors- Blue; Staff- Red
- Homecoming Activity: PowderPuff Football, 7:00-9:00pm, Athletic Field
Come cheer on the girls as the Juniors face off against the Seniors for the most intense football game of the year.
- Tomorrow’s Out of Uniform: Pajama Day
Come to school like you just rolled out of bed. Slippers, robes, PJ’s, blankets and appropriate stuffed animals encouraged!
Click here to find more Homecoming Week information.
Leaves do fall. Improve your health while helping a senior citizen remain independent in their home! You choose the date and time to rake and clean up the yard. Perfect for individuals, groups, and families. Seasonal: starting mid-October (depending upon the weather). This is a one-time fun unpaid activity available weekdays and weekends. Feel free to sign up multiple times!
Elders are located in Minneapolis and suburban Hennepin County, raking depends upon where the senior citizen resides. Ongoing unpaid volunteer opportunities are also available. Please contact the Household & Outside Maintenance for Elderly (HOME) Program’s Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-767-7894 for more information.
The HOME Program number is 952-746-4046 or email@example.com , if a senior age 60+ needs raking or other services in Hennepin County. Senior Community Services is a nonprofit organization with five programs serving elders and caregivers statewide. For more information please visit www.seniorcommunity.org or call 952-541-1019. Seniors outside of Hennepin County should contact the Senior Linkage Line at 1-800-333-2433 for information about services in their area. Thank you!
Volunteer Shifts: Saturday, September 23rd
- Areas 12/13 Unified Flag Football
- Where: West St. Paul Sports Center
- Scorer/Timer (10): 8:30am-11:30am
- Referee *Must have general football knowledge (10): 8:30am-11:30am
- Individual Skills Assistant (8): 8:30am-10:30am
- Lunch Server (8): 10:30am-1:30pm
- Scorer/Timer (10): 11:30am-2:30pm
- Referee *Must have general football knowledge (10): 11:30am-2:30pm
- Awards Assistant (6): 10:30am-3:00pm
Volunteer Shifts: Sunday, September 24th
- Areas 7/11 Unified Flag Football
- Where: St. Anthony Village High School
- Scorer/Timer (4): 8:30am-11:00pm
- Referee *Must have general football knowledge (12): 8:30am-1:00pm
- Individual Skills Assistant (7): 8:30am-11:30am
- Lunch Server (8): 10:30am-1:30pm
- Scorer/Timer (11): 12:30pm-5:00pm
- Referee *Must have general football knowledge (12): 12:30pm-5:00pm
- Awards Assistant (5): 1:30pm-5:00pm