Friday August 25, 2017
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Holy Spirit of light and love, you are the substantial love of the Father and the Son; hear my prayer. Grant me a strong and living faith which makes me accept all revealed truths and shape my conduct in accord with them. Infuse into me a love of goodwill, and act according to God’s least desires. Make me love not only my friends but my enemies as well, in imitation of Jesus Christ who through you offered himself on the Cross for all people. Holy Spirit, animate, inspire, and guide me, and help me to be always a true follower of you. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- Period 1: 8:30-9:08
- Mass: 9:13-10:17
- Period 2: 10:25-11:00
- Period 3: 11:05-11:40
- Period 4: 11:45-12:20
- Period 5: 12:25-1:00
- Period 6: 1:05-1:40
- Period 7: 1:45-2:20
- Period 8: 2:25-3:00
- 2:00 pm Boys’ Varsity Soccer @ St. Cloud Apollo
- 4:00pm: Girls’ JV Tennis @ Washington Technology Secondary
- 4:00pm: Girls’ Varsity Tennis @ Washington Technology Secondary
- 5:00pm: Boys’ C Team Soccer vs. St. Paul Como Park @ McMurray Field East
- 5:00pm: Boys’ B Team Soccer vs. St. Paul Como Park @ McMurray Field West
In today’s news…
Our first meeting will be Tuesday, August 29th at 3:10PM in room B311 (and, if you miss that meeting, feel free to join us on any other Tuesday afternoon right after school in Mr. Banas’ room).
If you’re still not sure after all of that – we’re also a great option for those who enjoy occasional afternoon snacks, who are interested in field trips to cool places like aquaponics labs and bee labs, and/or who have great ideas on projects to make our school an even more fantastic place to be – now and in the future. Bring your ideas and energy to GREEN Team!
Christian Brother’s Hall. Don’t hesitate to venture outside the doors to Founder’s Park and comefor a visit. We have our own entrance to the building and welcome you any time.
- The Florance Center: Open before school for students to gather, study and eat breakfast.
- Library: Open before school and after school until 6pm, Monday-Thursday, and until 5pm on Fridays for quiet study only. No food is allowed in the library at any time.
- Schulze Learning Lab/D-104: Open before school and after school until 6pm for individual or group study. Food is allowed in D-104 on the side that is closest to the parking lot.
Families may also deposit electronically. Click here for more information and to get started.