Thursday August 24, 2017
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Help me to make every moment of my day, every word from my mouth, a prayer, that I might live in Your presence.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 5:00pm: Girls’ C Team Soccer @ Burnsville High School
- 5:00pm: Girls’ JV Soccer @ Burnsville High School
- 5:30pm: C Team Volleyball vs. Break @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Varsity Volleyball vs. Breck @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Boys’ Varsity soccer vs. St. Cloud Cathedral @ Whitney Field
- 7:00pm: Girls’ Varsity Soccer @ Burnsville High School
In today’s news…
- The Florance Center: Open before school for students to gather, study and eat breakfast.
- Library: Open before school and after school until 6pm, Monday-Thursday, and until 5pm on Fridays for quiet study only. No food is allowed in the library at any time.
- Schulze Learning Lab/D-104: Open before school and after school until 6pm for individual or group study. Food is allowed in D-104 on the side that is closest to the parking lot.
If a student needs to leave the Florance Center during lunch he or she must exchange their student ID at the supervisor table for a hall or library pass. The only exception to this rule is if they are using the bathrooms or drinking fountains outside of the Florance Center or returning to the kitchen for more food or drinks. No pass is needed to leave in these cases. Any student that is in the hallway without a corridor pass will be written up for “No Corridor Pass”.
Please make sure you are sorting your trash into the proper waste sort bins. Any table that has trash left on it after the lunch is over will be required to do work service.
Christian Brother’s Hall. Don’t hesitate to venture outside the doors to Founder’s Park and comefor a visit. We have our own entrance to the building and welcome you any time.
Families may also deposit electronically. Click here for more information and to get started.