Tuesday May 16, 2017
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
We pray that more men and women will answer the call to be Lasallians in our world, working to alleviate ignorance and build-up the dignity of all peoples especially the poor. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 4:00pm: Girls’ varsity lacrosse vs. Robbinsdale Cooper @ Minnehaha Academy
- 4:00pm: Boys’ varsity tennis sections @ St. Anthony Village
- 4:15pm: C baseball vs. Minnehaha Academy @ Frank Quilici Field at Shingle Creek Park
- 4:15pm: JV baseball vs. Minnehaha Academy @ Parade Stadium
- 4:15pm: JV softball vs. South @ Bryn Mawr
- 4:15pm: Varsity softball vs. South @ Bryn Mawr
- 6:00pm: Boys’ varsity lacrosse vs. Robbinsdale Cooper @ Minnehaha Academy
- 7:00pm: Varsity baseball vs. Minnehaha Academy @ Parade Stadium
In today’s news…
A large portion of the main school parking lot will be reserved for guests and unavailable for student parking. Parking staff will be on site before school to provide parking directions for those students who drive to school. Students should strongly consider riding their regular school bus route, carpooling, biking, or using public transportation to get to and from school.
- Today: Lasallian Luncheon. ABSOLUTELY NO TEMP DAY PASSES CAN BE SOLD TO STUDENTS. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Tuesday, May 23: Brother David’s funeral. ABSOLUTELY NO TEMP DAY PASSES CAN BE SOLD TO STUDENTS. NO EXCEPTIONS
The Investment Club will start next fall! Please take this short SURVEY to help us prepare.
The cost for this trip is $350 plus travel (TBD) Please complete this form if you are interested and see Mr. CJ Hallman if you need more information.
The next driver’s ed class will be taught in late July and early August. The class is scheduled July 31-August 4 and Aug. 7-11, from 9:00am-12:20pm. There is a mandatory parent meeting on July 31 from 1:00-2:30pm. Click here for an application. Please note, the classroom only option is no longer offered. Applicants must now sign up for both classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction, which costs $399.