Friday May 12, 2017
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, thank you for the gift of Br. David Barth to our community. We pray that you grant him eternal rest and that you help us remember Brother in our own special way. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 4:15pm: C softball vs. St. Paul Central @ Dunning Field
- 5:00pm: JV baseball @ Red Wing
- 5:00pm: Varsity baseball @ Red Wing
- 6:00pm: Boys’ varsity lacrosse vs. Washburn @ Minnehaha Academy
In today’s news…
The cost for this trip is $350 plus travel (TBD) Please complete this form if you are interested and see Mr. CJ Hallman if you need more information.
The next driver’s ed class will be taught in late July and early August. The class is scheduled July 31-August 4 and Aug. 7-11, from 9:00am-12:20pm. There is a mandatory parent meeting on July 31 from 1:00-2:30pm. Click here for an application. Please note, the classroom only option is no longer offered. Applicants must now sign up for both classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction, which costs $399.
Thank you so much for considering a donation of your time, money, or goods! All donations can be dropped off in the Main Office at school during normal business hours before Tuesday, May 16.
PRIZES: Part of the fun for our seniors includes a raffle throughout the night. For prize donation ideas, think 18 year olds! Gift cards/entertainment packages including:
- Chipotle, Jimmy Johns, Punch, Cane’s, Panera Bread, Subway, Target, Macy’s, iTunes, Best Buy, Movie theaters, Go Karting, Bowling, dorm room accessories, headphones, speakers, and so much more.
SWEETS: The food donations have been very generous-thank you!! If we could ask for one final thing it would be sweets to top off the meals!
- Bags of candy would be ideal, store-bought baked goods also great.
Please contact Jennifer Phillips with questions regarding donations.
Seniors may still register to participate. Checks payable to DeLaSalle in the amount of $75 may be turned in to the main office. Please contact Ms. Halbach if your child needs financial assistance.