Tuesday March 7, 2017
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, help us to be more accepting of ourselves, and not be our hardest critic. Allow us to love ourselves for the whole person, and not just the best part Let us love even the embarrassing parts of ourselves.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
In today’s news…
Parent-Student-Teacher conferences allow parents, students, and teachers an opportunity to discuss a student’s academic progress near the mid-point in the semester. As students and parents can benefit by hearing the same commendations and recommendations from teachers, we strongly suggest students and parents attend conferences and participate in these conversations together.
Click here for more information.
The boys, meanwhile, open up section play tomorrow at 7:00pm against #8 seeded Mound Westonka. As a reminder, admission for boys’ basketball section games are $7 for adults and $5 for students.
Not a Performer? If you are not interested in performing, but you are interested in multimedia design, painting, film-making, lighting, sound, music, writing, please come and talk to us in the audition room. If you have questions, email Mr. Buffington:
About the Show
We are often told that we should be the change we want to see in the world, but what does that change look like? Is it possible? Is it easier to create your own world or fight for change in one that exists? In All Together Now we’ll explore these questions and hopefully find a few answers along the way.
All Together Now will feature elements of comedy, drama, sketch, music, dance and multimedia visual design.
You’ll be able to create character, text and movement that will strengthen your abilities as a performer and creator.
Princeton Tournament Results:
- Sam Mishler ’18 – 6th place Discussion
- Kalina Larsen ’19 – 7th place Extemp. Reading
- Adaire Criner ’18 – 7th place Extemp Speaking
- Amani Samuels ’19, Sophia Liang ’18, Jennifer Yeung ’18 and Isabelle Paulsen ’18 – Honorable Mention
St. Anthony Tournament Results:
- Kalina Larsen ’19 – 6th place Extemp. Reading
- Jennifer Yeung ’18 – 6th place Prose
- Charlie Dykstal ’17 – 4th place Extemp. Reading
- Jo Phillipe ’18 – 3rd place Prose
- Charlie Dykstal – 1st place Prose
- Tuesday, March 7 (open)
- Wednesday, March 8 (open)
- Thursday, March 9 (early dismissal – 2:15-5:15pm) (open)
- Friday, March 10 (no classes) – 9:30am-3:00pm (open)
- Today, 7pm-8:30pm: St. John the Baptist Catholic School (Savage)
- Tomorrow, 7pm-8:30pm: Annunciation Catholic School (Minneapolis)
- Thursday, 7pm-8:30pm: St. Croix Catholic School (Stillwater)
Please click here to RSVP; free childcare is available, but parents must indicate their need for it on the registration form.