Monday January 30, 2017
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Thank you for the many sisters, brothers, priests, and laypeople who have dedicated their lives in service to our Catholic schools.
Thank you for the teachers and administrators who sustain our schools today.
Thank you for the parents who have given support and witness to the importance of Catholic education in their daily lives.
Thank you for the students who work hard to further their education.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- Period 1: 8:30-9:11
- Period 2: 9:16-9:54
- Period 3: 9:59-10:37
- Period 4: 10:42-11:20
- Period 5: 11:25-12:03
- Period 6: 12:08-12:46
- Period 7: 12:51-1:29
- Period 8: 1:34-2:12
- Pepfest: 2:17-3:00
In today’s news…
Out of Uniform
- TODAY: Pajama Day – Come to school looking like you just rolled out of bed, bring a blanket or your favorite stued animal.
- TOMORROW: Twin Day – Dress up like your favorite teacher or coach, twin up with your best pals, or dress like your favorite celebrity.
Other Catholic Schools Week / Winterfest Activities
- Show your school spirit at the Pepfest today! We’ll gather in the Main Gym after 8th hour
- Come ice skating after school TODAY at Lake of the Isles! Free ice skate rentals available. The bus will leave DeLaSalle at 3:15.
- On Wednesday, we gather in the Florance Center after 1st hour for our Catholic Schools Week liturgy. De parent Deb Organ will offer a reflection.
- Powderpuff volleyball is Wednesday after school in the Main Gym. Come will be held after school on Wednesday. Sign up on the sheets posted on the Main Gym doors.
- Come donate blood on Friday. Donation times run from 8:00am-2:00pm in the LL Gray Gym. Donors must be 16 or older. 16-year-old participants must turn in a Parental Permission Form, found in the Main Office, before signing up. Participants ages 17 and up can sign up in the Main Office.
Please sign up here to let us know you are coming. And stop by Ms. Kocourek or Mrs. Wojda’s room to grab a permission slip and bring it to the event. We are still deciding if we will stay for the talk, and then go out for pizza, or if we will go out for pizza right after Mass. Indicate your preference on the sign-up form.
DeLaSalle provides transportation to the Mass. We’ll leave from the De parking lot at 4:30pm and stop at St. Mark’s Catholic Church in St. Paul at 4:50pm to pick up any students waiting there.