Friday January 27, 2017
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, let me act in humility, patience, and decency at all times, seeing my own error and overlooking the faults of others; Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 4:00pm: Girls’ C basketball @ Visitation
- 5:30pm: Girls’ JV basketball @ Visitation
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity basketball @ Visitation
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity hockey @ Fairmont
In today’s news…
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss a retreat day, you are required to make up the retreat through the guidance of the Lasallian Ministry office.
- Service is the theme so you may come out of uniform, however, you must be in clothes in which you can work and must follow out of uniform guidelines. (no exposed bellies, no skirts, no short shorts, etc.)
- ABSOLUTELY NO open toe or open back shoes or boots are allowed. This is a requirement of the service sites. You MUST wear tennis shoes.
- ABSOLUTELY NO jewelry may be worn
- Bring a bag lunch, water or juice will be provided. No microwaves available.
- Leave all books, iPads, bags, purses, headphones, cell phones, etc. at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and announcements and will move to the Florance Center for the start of the day
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to Ms. Hodapp in the Lasallian Ministry office during your lunch period.
Shakespeare’s tragedy is presented in a brisk one act capturing the intrigue, plotting and revenge. Additionally, students will present a musical number from DeLaSalle Theatre’s upcoming winter musical “Urinetown.”
- Come ice skating on Monday at Lake of the Isles! Free ice skate rentals available. The bus will leave DeLaSalle at 3:15. Sign up here (you must be logged in to your student Islander Apps account).
- Calling all junior and senior boys! Powderpuff volleyball will be held after school on Wednesday. Sign up on the sheets posted on the Main Gym doors.
- Come donate blood on Friday, February 3! Donation times run from 8:00am-2:00pm in the LL Gray Gym. Donors must be 16 or older. 16-year-old participants must turn in a Parental Permission Form, found in the Main Office, before signing up. Participants ages 17 and up can sign up in the Main Office.
Please sign up here to let us know you are coming. And stop by Ms. Kocourek or Mrs. Wojda’s room to grab a permission slip and bring it to the event. We are still deciding if we will stay for the talk, and then go out for pizza, or if we will go out for pizza right after Mass. Indicate your preference on the sign-up form.
DeLaSalle provides transportation to the Mass. We’ll leave from the De parking lot at 4:30pm and stop at St. Mark’s Catholic Church in St. Paul at 4:50pm to pick up any students waiting there.