Friday January 20, 2017
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Here I am, Lord, I come to do your will. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- Period 1: 8:30-9:08
- Mentor Meetings: 9:13-10:17
- Period 2: 10:25-11:00
- Period 3: 11:05-11:40
- Period 4: 11:45-12:20
- Period 5: 12:25-1:00
- Period 6: 1:05-1:40
- Period 7: 1:45-2:20
- Period 8: 2:25-3:00
- 4:15pm: Boys’ 9 gold basketball vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ DeLaSalle
- 4:15pm: Boys’ C basketball vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ DeLaSalle
- 5:30pm: Girls’ JV basketball @ Academy of Holy Angels
- 5:30pm: Girls’ C basketball @ Academy of Holy Angels
- 5:30pm: Boys’ JV basketball vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity basketball @ Academy of Holy Angels
- 7:00pm: Boys’ varsity basketball vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ DeLaSalle
In today’s news…
The Winter One Acts are presented tonight and tomorrow and again next Friday and Saturday. Showtimes are at 7:30pm in the Florance Center. General admission tickets cost $5 and De students are admitted free with a current student ID.
These supplemental permits are specifically numbered and assigned to the buyer and are for the parking lot at 301 on Main ONLY. These permits are NOT valid in any of the DeLaSalle parking areas during the school day. Students MUST remove their vehicle from the 301 on Main parking lot by 5:00pm each day or risk being towed by building management.
DeLaSalle will provide shuttle bus service each day between the 301 on Main parking lot and the school. The morning shuttle will leave the parking lot at approximately 8:15am. The afternoon shuttle will leave from the front of DeLaSalle at 3:15pm.
We will conduct surveys Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 4:30-7:30pm between January 30-February 2, Feb. 6-9, and Feb. 13-16. Volunteers do not need to participate every evening and can choose which dates will work with their schedules. Contact Kathie Prieve at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-843-2201 if interested.
We will provide refreshments and snacks for volunteers.