Thursday January 12, 2017
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Help us to live in solidarity with one another, to seek justice for those who are persecuted and comfort for those who are suffering. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 4:00pm: Boys’ 9 gold basketball vs. South @ Midtown YMCA
- 5:00pm: Boys’ JV hockey vs. Breck @ Minnehaha Academy Ice Arena
- 5:00pm: Wrestling meet @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Boys’ varsity hockey vs. Breck @ Minnehaha Academy Ice Arena
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity hockey vs. Minneapolis coop @ Parade Ice Garden
In today’s news…
4th Period: B306
5th Period: B306
6th Period: B301
A reminder that DeLaSalle recommends keeping at least 3GB of free space on your device at all times to insure proper usage. If you experience issues with apps closing or your device being slow, this is due to your device running out of space. Best practice is to delete large apps if you do not use them such as Garage Band or iMovie. If you delete one of them, but need them later in the semester, go to the Meraki app and download them from there. If you use them then you must delete personal apps before deleting any school apps