Tuesday December 13, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, let me hear and respond to the cry of the poor, the downtrodden, the oppressed, the outcast, the prisoner, the weak, and the defenseless, with my prayers and with my substance. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:15pm: Boys’ C basketball @ St. Agnes
- 5:00pm: Boys’ JV hockey vs. River Falls @ Wildcat Centre Arena
- 5:30pm: Girls’ C basketball @ Hill-Murray
- 5:30pm: Girls’ JV basketball @ Hill-Murray
- 5:30pm: Boys’ JV basketball @ St. Agnes
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity basketball @ Hill-Murray
- 7:00pm: Boys’ varsity basketball @ St. Agnes
- Temporary Day Permits are not available for purchase until further notice.
- Vehicles without a properly displayed permit will be towed. No Warning Sticker; No Boot – TOWED. No Exceptions.
- Vehicles displaying a proper permit are required to park with an appropriate amount of spacing to adjacent vehicles. Vehicles taking an inappropriate amount of space will be BOOTED – no exceptions.
Thank you for your prompt attention and adherence to this matter.
We know that the Christmas concert is a hit with families. As we anticipate a large turnout for this year’s concert, additional free parking is available in the Nicollet Island Pavilion overflow parking lot, located just south of the Hennepin Avenue bridge. There will be no charge to park in the lot that evening and a DeLaSalle Event Parking sign will indicate the entry to the lot. A free shuttle will transport guests between the parking lot and the school.
Work service shifts are available:
- Dec. 12 – Dec. 16 and Dec. 19: 3:15-5:15pm
- Dec. 20, 21: 12:30-2:30pm (or longer IF available – these are early release days for finals)
- Christmas Break: Dec. 23, 27, 28, 29, 30; Jan. 3, 4 – all shifts are 9:30am-3:00pm