Monday December 12, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Jesus You come In the celebration of the saints
In the generosity of the faithful
In the compassion of the caring
In Word, Sacrament, and One Another
Open our hearts that we might embrace You.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
When we return, we will have dinner and watch Home Alone in the Lasallian Ministry office. Everything should be over by 7:30pm. Please e-mail Ms. Ortiz to sign up or, stop by the Lasallian Ministry office. If you just want to only go caroling that is fine but, in order to participate in the dinner and a movie, you must go caroling. The Parent Association is joining us for this event but will have a separate gathering after caroling in the Rothweiler Room.
- Temporary Day Permits are not available for purchase until further notice.
- Vehicles without a properly displayed permit will be towed. No Warning Sticker; No Boot – TOWED. No Exceptions.
- Vehicles displaying a proper permit are required to park with an appropriate amount of spacing to adjacent vehicles. Vehicles taking an inappropriate amount of space will be BOOTED – no exceptions.
Thank you for your prompt attention and adherence to this matter.
Work service shifts are available:
- Dec. 12 – Dec. 16 and Dec. 19: 3:15-5:15pm
- Dec. 20, 21: 12:30-2:30pm (or longer IF available – these are early release days for finals)
- Christmas Break: Dec. 23, 27, 28, 29, 30; Jan. 3, 4 – all shifts are 9:30am-3:00pm