Thursday November 17, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, we pray for the disabled and those without the things we take for granted. Whether it be a challenge mentally, physically, emotionally, or spiritually, we pray that you help them to find their ability and use it to overcome any and all obstacles in their path. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity hockey vs. Simley @ Minnehaha Academy Ice Arena (South Campus)
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss a retreat day, you are required to make up your absence through the guidance of Lasallian Ministry
- Students must be in uniform on retreat day.
- Bring a bag lunch, juice or water will be provided.
- Leave all books, bags, headphones, cell phones, iPads, etc. at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and announcements and will move to the Albers Atrium to board buses which will bring you to the retreat site.
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to Ms. Hodapp in the Lasallian Ministry office during your lunch period.
Work service shifts are available:
- Nov. 21 and 22: After school shift (3:15-5:15pm)
- Nov. 23: No school (9:30am-3:00pm, with 30 minute break)
- Dec. 5-9: After school shift (3:15-5:15pm)
- Sat. Dec. 10: 8:00am-1:30pm
- Dec. 12-16: After school shift (3:15-5:15pm)
Please sign up for work service by contacting Brooks Shelstad at 612.676.7614.
This event is sold out! We have a limited number of tickets, so you must sign up here to let us know you are coming. Next, print off this permission slip and return it with the fee for the concert to Mrs. Kocourek or Mrs. Wojda by Monday, November 28.