Wednesday October 19, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, you have given us much so we know that much is required of us. Help us to fulfill the desires you have for us. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 7:00pm: Varsity football @ St. Louis Park
This information will be emailed to all students, and posted in various locations in the building. ALL STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING THEIR ROOM ASSIGNMENT.
The DeLaSalle Cafe will serve breakfast on Wednesday. All students must be in their testing locations promptly at 8:30am. The Cafe will not offer lunch service on Wednesday.
1. bring 2 #2 pencils
2. bring your calculator with fresh batteries
3. leave your electronics home and if not, TURN THEM OFF
4. eat a good breakfast WITH protein
5. relax do the best you can, knowing you are WAY MORE THAN YOUR TEST SCORE and no colleges will see this score – it’s just practice, but worth putting forth your best effort!
Conferences are scheduled today from 2:00-8:00pm and again tomorrow from 11:00am-7:00pm. You do not need an appointment to hold a conference with a teacher. Instead, you can meet with your child’s teachers at your own pace and whenever they are available.
The ONYX Step Team will be coming to you live for Diversity Week 2016 – performing last year’s routine School Daze – The Recess! If you want a sneak peek before Diversity Week, check out our 2015 routine, “Enter the Onyx,” based off the movie, The Matrix.