Tuesday October 18, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord Jesus, help us to live lives of peace with nature and all people. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
-10:10-11:10am: Seattle University
- 4:30pm: Cross country conference tournament @ Battle Creek Regional
- 4:30pm: 9A football @ St. Louis Park
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity soccer sections vs. Mahtomedi @ St. Paul Central
This information will be emailed to all students, and posted in various locations in the building. ALL STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING THEIR ROOM ASSIGNMENT.
The DeLaSalle Cafe will serve breakfast on Wednesday. All students must be in their testing locations promptly at 8:30am. The Cafe will not offer lunch service on Wednesday.
1. bring 2 #2 pencils
2. bring your calculator with fresh batteries
3. leave your electronics home and if not, TURN THEM OFF
4. eat a good breakfast WITH protein
5. relax do the best you can, knowing you are WAY MORE THAN YOUR TEST SCORE and no colleges will see this score – it’s just practice, but worth putting forth your best effort!
Conferences are scheduled tomorrow from 2:00-8:00pm and again on Thursday from 11:00am-7:00pm. You do not need an appointment to hold a conference with a teacher. Instead, you can meet with your child’s teachers at your own pace and whenever they are available.
The ONYX Step Team will be coming to you live for Diversity Week 2016 – performing last year’s routine School Daze – The Recess! If you want a sneak peek before Diversity Week, check out our 2015 routine, “Enter the Onyx,” based off the movie, The Matrix.
The goal of the night is to experience what it might be like to be homeless in the midst of a Minnesota winter as well as create awareness around the topic of homelessness. It is also an opportunity to gather with students from other Lasallian schools. There will be prayer, ice breakers, a soup meal, speakers, activities, and you will be sleeping outside. If you are interested in participating, please e-mail Ms. Hodapp by Tuesday, October 18. The cost of the event and a permission slip will be shared as soon as possible. You may also stop by the Lasallian Ministry office if you have questions.