Thursday October 6, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, you gave your great saints a great love of charity. Enable us to love generously. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
-9:30-10:30am: Willamette University
-1:00-2:00pm: University of Pittsburgh
-10:10-11:10am: Washington College – Maryland
-1:00-2:00pm: Johns Hopkins University
-2:15-3:15pm: St. Mary’s University, Indiana
- 4:00pm: Cross country invitational @ Fox Hollow Golf Club
- 4:15pm: Boys’ C soccer vs. St. Paul Academy @ Ft. Snelling
- 4:15pm: Boys’ JV soccer vs. St. Paul Academy @ Ft. Snelling
- 4:15pm: Girls’ JV soccer vs. Holy Family @ Ft. Snelling
- 4:15pm: Girls’ C soccer vs. Visitation @ Ft. Snelling
- 4:30pm: 9A football @ Robbinsdale Cooper
- 5:00pm: Girls’ varsity soccer vs. Holy Family @ DeLaSalle
- 5:30pm: Girls’ varsity and JV swimming and diving vs. Visitation @ St. Catherine’s
- 7:00pm: Boys’ varsity soccer vs. St. Paul Academy @ DeLaSalle
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss a retreat, you are required to make up your absence through the guidance of Lasallian Ministry.
- Students must be in uniform on retreat day.
- Bring a bag lunch, one beverage will be provided.
- Please leave all books, bags, headphones, cell phones, iPads, etc. at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and will move to the Albers Atrium to board buses, which will bring you to the retreat site.
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
Please see Ms. Hodapp in Lasallian Ministry with any questions or concerns.
Lasallian Ministry is sponsoring this out of uniform day. For every out of uniform day a portion of the proceeds are sent to our twin school in Kenya, Mwangaza College, and are used to provide building and technology upgrades, books, and other needed school supplies. Make sure you buy your pass, come to school out of uniform and support Lasallian Ministry programming and our twin school in Kenya.
- Unlike some schools, we do not begin hosting student visitors until November 1, as we believe it’s important for current ninth graders to become fully acclimated to De before visits begin.
- Only students who are interested in applying to DeLaSalle are allowed to visit during the day. Friends are always welcome to attend after-school events, but we do not allow daytime shadow visits for friends only.
- We REQUIRE that all visits be set up at least 72 hours in advance of the preferred date.
- Any potential transfer student (currently in grades 9-10-11) must have their parent first speak with Mr. Felicetta or Mr. O’Keefe in the Admission Office to set up their visit and start the application process. Students who just show up without meeting these requirements will be sent home.
- Any interested 8th grade student who would like to come shadow should set up their visit through the website here.
Thanks for your support! And thanks, in advance, for welcoming the dozens and dozens of visitors we will see at De beginning November 1.