Tuesday October 4, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
On this feast of St. Francis, help us to love all your creation and do good with our lives. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
-11:00am-12:00pm: Nova Southeastern University
-1:30-2:30pm: Lewis and Clark College
-9:30-10:30am: Willamette University
-1:00-2:00pm: University of Pittsburgh
-10:10-11:10am: Washington College – Maryland
-1:00-2:00pm: Johns Hopkins University
-2:15-3:15pm: St. Mary’s University, Indiana
- 4:15pm: Boys’ C soccer vs. St. Agnes @ Ft. Snelling
- 4:15pm: C volleyball @ St. Croix Lutheran
- 5:30pm: JV volleyball @ St. Croix Lutheran
- 7:00pm: Varsity volleyball @ St. Croix Lutheran
- 7:00pm: Boys’ varsity soccer vs. St. Agnes @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity soccer vs. St. Agnes @ Pioneer Park (Little Canada)
- Unlike some schools, we do not begin hosting student visitors until November 1, as we believe it’s important for current ninth graders to become fully acclimated to De before visits begin.
- Only students who are interested in applying to DeLaSalle are allowed to visit during the day. Friends are always welcome to attend after-school events, but we do not allow daytime shadow visits for friends only.
- We REQUIRE that all visits be set up at least 72 hours in advance of the preferred date.
- Any potential transfer student (currently in grades 9-10-11) must have their parent first speak with Mr. Felicetta or Mr. O’Keefe in the Admission Office to set up their visit and start the application process. Students who just show up without meeting these requirements will be sent home.
- Any interested 8th grade student who would like to come shadow should set up their visit through the website here.
Thanks for your support! And thanks, in advance, for welcoming the dozens and dozens of visitors we will see at De beginning November 1.
Seniors may consider attending the fair from 5:00-8:00pm to look at colleges and meet with admissions representatives.
After the grade level meeting, you will participate in your class Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes, which will be celebrated by school chaplain, Fr. Joe Kuharski.
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss a retreat, you are required to make up your absence through the guidance of Lasallian Ministry.
- Students must be in uniform on retreat day.
- Bring a bag lunch, one beverage will be provided.
- Please leave all books, bags, headphones, cell phones, iPads, etc. at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and will move to the Albers Atrium to board buses, which will bring you to the retreat site.
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
Please see Ms. Hodapp in Lasallian Ministry with any questions or concerns.