Friday September 23, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, we pray for peace in our lives: in our towns, in our schools, in our families, and in our own hearts. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- Period 1: 8:30-9:11
- Period 2: 9:16-9:54
- Period 3: 9:59-10:37
- Period 4: 10:42-11:20
- Period 5: 11:25-12:03
- Period 6: 12:08-12:46
- Period 7: 12:51-1:29
- Period 8: 1:34-2:12
- Pepfest: 2:17-3:00
- 4:15pm: Boys’ JV soccer vs. Minnehaha Academy @ Ft. SNelling
- Today’s Out of Uniform: Islander Day
Show off that Islander pride! Students may wear any DeLaSalle apparel, black and gold/yellow, or Hawaiian shirts and shorts. You may also want to wear your brand-new Homecoming T-shirt that you can buy for $10 by clicking here.
- Homecoming Pepfest: Let us hear your battle cry as we gather for our Homecoming Pepfest after 8th hour in the Main Gym.
- Homecoming Bonfire: Tonight, 7:30-10:00pm, Christian Brothers’ Plaza
The time honored tradition of hanging out by the roaring fire in Brother’s Plaza continues… stop down for some friendly conversation!
Click here to find more Homecoming Week information.
- 12th grade
- 11th grade
- 10th grade
- 9th grade
For more information, contact Mrs. Buffington.
- Girls’ soccer: 3:20-4:00 pm (athletic field)
- Cross Country: 4:00-4:30pm (Founder’s Park)
- Cheer: 3:45-4:30pm (Founder’s Park)
Registered volunteers will receive a free REI volunteer T-shirt and a light breakfast. This is a rain or shine event. Registered volunteers who use alternative transit (bus, bike, or train) will be entered to win a Centennial ENO Hammock!
Clearwater Springs is located between Minnehaha Falls Regional Park and Historic Fort Snelling. The historic Coldwater spring house sits at its heart.
Please contact Ms. Bryson-Tucker in the IT Office with questions.