Tuesday September 13, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, thank you for those who teach us the faith. We ask for the grace to give good example always. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:00pm: Boys’ JV soccer @ Columbia Heights
- 4:00pm: Girls’ JV tennis vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Christian Park (Richfield)
- 4:00pm: Girls’ varsity tennis vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Valley View Park
- 4:15pm: Boys’ B soccer vs. South @ Ft. Snelling
- 4:15pm: Girls’ JV soccer vs. Washburn @ Ft. Snelling
- 4:15pm: 9 gold volleyball vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ DeLaSalle
- 5:30pm: Girls’ varsity and JV swimming and diving vs. Hill Murray @ St. Anthony
- 5:30pm: JV volleyball vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ DeLaSalle
- 5:30pm: C volleyball vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ DeLaSalle
- 6:00pm: Boys’ varsity soccer @ Columbia Heights
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity soccer vs. Columbia Heights @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Varsity volleyball vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ DeLaSalle
-10:15-11:15am: St. John’s University
-1:00-2:00pm: University of Nebraska-Lincoln
-11:00am-12:00pm: University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
-11:00am-12:00pm: St. Mary’s University
-11:00am-12:00pm: Benedictine College
-8:00am-3:00pm: University of Minnesota Multicultural Open House (Ted Mann Concert Hall)
Remember, the Library is open after school until 6:00pm Monday-Thursday and until 5:00pm on Friday.
The shirts should be delivered to DeLaSalle by September 21 and will be available for pick-up during lunches. You must have your confirmation invoice, which is emailed to you as a confirmation of your order, in order to pick up your shirt.
If you are interested in joining Yearbook Club this year, please fill out this form. If you are in a fall sport and cannot make the meeting, but still want to be involved, please fill out the form and email Ms. Bryson-Tucker to let her know you are interested.
National Art Honor Society (NAHS) holds its first meeting Thursday for Juniors and seniors in room B110.
If you are interested, apply by this Friday by clicking here. See Ms. Zawislak in B214 with questions.