Tuesday August 30, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, we rejoice today that we are citizens of Your Kingdom. May that make us all the more committed to being faithful citizens on Earth. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:00pm: Girls’ JV tennis vs. Robbinsdale Cooper @ New Hope Civic Courts
- 4:00pm: Girls’ varsity tennis @ Robbinsdale Cooper
- 4:15pm: Boys’ JV soccer vs. Cristo Rey @ Ft. Snelling
- 4:15pm: Boys’ C soccer vs. Cristo Rey @ Ft. Snelling
- 4:15pm: Girls’ B soccer vs. Washburn @ Pearl Recreation Center
- 5:00pm: Girls’ JV soccer @ St. Paul Central
- 7:00pm: Boys’ varsity soccer vs. Cristo Rey @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity soccer @ St. Paul Central
Please note, a large portion of the main school parking lot will be reserved for guests tomorrow. Students should consider riding their regular school bus route, carpooling, bicycling, or using public transportation to get to and from school. Students who drive to school should follow signs directing them to additional parking, which is available in the Mintahoe lot adjacent to the Nicollet Island Pavilion or the overflow parking lot east of the Hennepin Avenue Bridge. Students must remember to display a valid DeLaSalle parking permit. At the end of the school day, parents who pick up their children should do so in the temporary loading zones available on the school side of the street along West Island Avenue.
One other important reminder, the 2nd floor hallway between the A and B buildings (the hallway between the Library and the Ties Technology Lab) will be closed after the Mass and building blessing. Please use another route to get to where you need to go.