Thursday May 26, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, I pray for your strength as I continue my final exams. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:15pm: Varsity softball vs. Blake @ Bryn Mawr
- 5:30pm: Girls’ JV lacrosse @ Woodbury
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity lacrosse @ Woodbury
- Students must be in uniform for exam days.
- Students who have lunch or study hall periods 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 8 do not need to attend.
- If you are here for your lunch hour, report to the Florance Center.
- If you are here for a study hall periods 2 or 7, report to your regular study hall room.
- If you are here for a study hall periods 1, 3, or 8, report to the Florance Center.
- Breakfast will be served until 8:30am. There will be no lunch service.
- Buses will run in the morning and will depart at 12:15pm.
- Please leave campus Friday as soon as you return your iPad
All students must turn in their school issued iPad with the school issued iPad case. The iPad Return Checklist must be completed, signed by a parent/guardian, and turned in with the iPad on Friday. It is important to note that you will be charged the deductible/repair cost for broken devices as well as replacement cost for any missing items. Families that chose the Deposit Protection Plan will be charged for all damages to the iPad and accessories not covered under warranty. If you are not returning to DeLaSalle for the 20162017 school year, you must turn in your charging/sync cable and power adapter.
In summary, bring the following to the assigned area between 11:00am 12:30pm on Friday:
- iPad in school issued iPad case
- Completed and signed iPad Return Checklist
- Charging/sync cable and power adapter if not returning next year
- Class of 2017- Maggy Waddington, JT Baker, Otto Johnson
- Class of 2018- Josh Dolezal, Julia Eubanks, Peter Wild Crea, Brady Thompson, Mara Halloran
- Class of 2019- Aidan Scott, Corey Hines, Amani Samuels, Naomi Jefferson, Christine Ohenzuwa, Dejahnae Smith