Monday May 23, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Shine within my heart, loving God, the pure light of your divine knowledge; open the eyes of my mind and the ears of my heart to receive your Word, this day and always. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:00pm: Girls’ JV lacrosse vs. Breck @ Minnehaha Academy (North Campus)
- 4:15pm: JV baseball vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Parade Stadium
- 4:30pm: C baseball @ Academy of Holy Angels
- 5:30pm: Girls’ varsity lacrosse vs. North @ Minnehaha Academy (North Campus)
- 7:15pm: Varsity baseball vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Parade Stadium
All students must turn in their school issued iPad with the school issued iPad case. The iPad Return Checklist must be completed, signed by a parent/guardian, and turned in with the iPad on Friday. It is important to note that you will be charged the deductible/repair cost for broken devices as well as replacement cost for any missing items. Families that chose the Deposit Protection Plan will be charged for all damages to the iPad and accessories not covered under warranty. If you are not returning to DeLaSalle for the 20162017 school year, you must turn in your charging/sync cable and power adapter.
In summary, bring the following to the assigned area between 11:00am 12:30pm on Friday:
- iPad in school issued iPad case
- Completed and signed iPad Return Checklist
- Charging/sync cable and power adapter if not returning next year
- Class of 2017
- Class of 2018
Pete Wild Crea
- Class of 2019
During the week, students will have the experience of living on a college campus – dorms, campus dining, meeting new people. DeLaSalle students can earn up to 30 Christian Service Hours for their participation. Please see Ms. Hodapp in Campus Ministry for more information.
Iowa Private Colleges Week is August 1-5. Iowa has 25 private colleges available for you to tour, visit with coaches and professors, chat with current students and learn all about their academic and social opportunities. These colleges also synchronize schedules so you can tour at least 2 campuses a day! Sessions are at 9am and 1:30pm. Click here for more information and to register!