Friday May 13, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, please bless our new Archbishop, Bernard Hebda, as he is installed into his leadership position this afternoon. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:15pm: JV baseball vs. Fridley @ Parade Stadium
- 4:30pm: C baseball @ Fridley
- 6:00pm: Boys’ varsity lacrosse vs. Holy Family @ Minnehaha Academy
- 7:00pm: Varsity baseball vs. Fridley @ Parade Stadium
All students must turn in their school issued iPad with the school issued iPad case, power adapter, and power/sync cable. The iPad Return Checklist must be completed, signed by a parent/guardian, and turned in with the iPad today. It is important to note that you will be charged the deductible/repair cost for broken devices as well as replacement cost for any missing items. Families who chose the Deposit Protection Plan will be charged for all damages to the iPad and accessories not covered under warranty.
In summary, bring the following to the LL Gray gym between 3:00 4:30pm today:
● iPad in school issued iPad case
● Power Adapter
● Power/Sync Cable
● Completed and signed iPad Return Checklist
Planners are hoping for 100% participation. Make sure you’ve filled out the registration form and paid your $75 or have spoken with Ms. Halbach about financial assistance.
Parent volunteers are still needed. Click here to volunteer! Donations are still being accepted. Parent organizers especially need 8 empty Kleenex boxes, Boxer Shorts sizes S-XL, pop, water, small gift cards from places teens love, DeLaSalle swag, game tickets, Red Vines, candy bars, snacks and Pop Tarts.
- President/Vice President: Miller Balley/Nathan Brand vs. Maggy Waddington/JT Baker
- Secretary- Ricardo Vaquero-Santos
- Public Relations- Emma Kane vs. Leysa Kurtyka
- Treasurer- Jazmine Ngwu vs. Jazmine Panora