Wednesday May 11, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Mary, may all who seek your help experience your unfailing protection. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 3:00pm: Boys’ varsity golf vs. Breck @ Brookview Golf Course
- 3:30pm: Girls’ varsity golf vs. Visitation @ Columbia Golf Course
- 3:30pm: Boys’ varsity tennis vs. Patrick Henry @ Webber Park
- 3:45pm: Boys’ JV golf vs. Concordia Academy @ Keller Golf Course
- 4:00pm: JV baseball vs. Minnetonka @ Frank Quilici Field at Shingle Creek Park
- 4:00pm: C softball vs. Highland Park @ Riverside Field
- 4:15pm: Varsity softball vs. Highland Park @ Bryn Mawr
- 4:15pm: JV softball vs. Highland Park @ Bryn Mawr
- 5:30pm: Girls’ JV lacrosse @ St. Louis Park
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity lacrosse @ St. Louis Park
TODAY’S AP TEST: AP English Language began at 8:30am in the LL Gray Gym. Testers will be eating lunch during period 6 and return to class period 7.
HALLWAY CLOSING: The hallway between the Main Gym and the LL Gray Gym will be closed during AP testing to maintain a quiet testing area for students, please plan accordingly and fill your water bottles before school or after 1:00 pm. Please be respectful of our testers.
FROM BEING RESPECTFUL IN THE HALLWAYS TO STAYING OUT OF THE HALLWAY BETWEEN THE GYMS TO HELPING TO KEEP THE HALLWAYS QUIET FOR TESTERS, THANK YOU TO ALL STUDENTS AND STAFF FOR YOUR PART IN MAKING THIS AP TESTING CYCLE SUCCESSFUL!!!
In its 33rd year, the Center for Language Studies takes an immersive approach to language learning that integrates cultural events on and off campus and daily language lunches with classroom activities. Students studying the same language live together, and they agree to adhere to our Dawn ‘til Dusk Target Language Policy. Their language programs are taught by excellent faculty members from all over the country, who live alongside the students on campus. Small class sizes ensure that students receive individualized instruction, and faculty members have office hours each evening to provide additional support.
This year, the program will take place June 11-August 5. It is open to anyone age 16 and older, and they are still accepting applications through May 20. Scholarships are available!! Click here for more information.