Friday May 6, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, thank you for the gift of warm sunshine. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 3:30pm: Boys’ JV golf vs. Blake @ Columbia Golf Course
- 4:00pm: Boys’ varsity tennis @ Columbia Heights
- 4:00pm: Boys’ JV tennis @ Columbia Heights
- 5:30pm: JV baseball @ Red Wing
- 6:00pm: Boys’ varsity lacrosse vs. Mounds View @ Minnehaha Academy (South campus)
- 7:00pm: Varsity baseball @ Red Wing
TODAY’S AP TESTS:
- AP US History- This test began at 8:30 in the LL Gray Gym. Testers will be eating lunch during period 6 and return to class period 7.
- AP European History- Begins at 12;00pm and will end at about 3:45pm. Students eat period 4 and report to the Rothweiler room at 12:00pm.
HALLWAY CLOSING: The hallway between the Main Gym and the LL Gray Gym will be closed during AP testing to maintain a quiet testing area for students, please plan accordingly and fill your water bottles before school or after 1:00 pm. Please be respectful of our testers.
NEXT WEEK’S AP TESTS:
- Monday-5/9 AP Biology, 8:30am in the LL Gray
- Tuesday-5/10 AP Government 8:30 am in the LL Gray
- Wednesday-5/11 AP English Language in the LL Gray
In its 33rd year, the Center for Language Studies takes an immersive approach to language learning that integrates cultural events on and off campus and daily language lunches with classroom activities. Students studying the same language live together, and they agree to adhere to our Dawn ‘til Dusk Target Language Policy. Their language programs are taught by excellent faculty members from all over the country, who live alongside the students on campus. Small class sizes ensure that students receive individualized instruction, and faculty members have office hours each evening to provide additional support.
This year, the program will take place June 11-August 5. It is open to anyone age 16 and older, and they are still accepting applications through May 20. Scholarships are available!! Click here for more information.