Tuesday May 3, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, Nurture us and make sure we are going down the right path. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 3:28pm: Boys’ JV golf vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Braemer Golf Course
- 3:30pm: Girls’ varsity golf vs. Fridley @ Columbia Golf Course
- 3:30pm: Boys’ varsity golf vs. Fridley @ Majestic Oaks Golf Course
- 4:00pm: Girls’ JV lacrosse vs. SPA/Visitation @ Minnehaha Academy (North Campus)
- 4:00pm: Boys’ varsity tennis @ St. Anthony
- 4:00pm: Boys’ JV tennis @ St. Anthony
- 4:15pm: Varsity softball vs. Visitation @ Bryn Mawr
- 4:15pm: JV softball vs. Visitation @ Bryn Mawr
- 4:30pm: C baseball vs. St. Agnes @ West Mini
- 5:30pm: Girls’ varsity lacrosse vs. SPA/Visitation @ Minnehaha Academy (North Campus)
- 7:00pm: Boys’ varsity lacrosse vs. Providence @ Minnehaha Academy
- 7:15pm: Varsity baseball vs. St. Agnes @ Parade Stadium
- AP Spanish: Started at 8:30am and will conclude at about 1:00pm. Testing is located in B301.
- AP Physics: Takes place this afternoon starting at 12:00pm. Students should attend periods 1-3, eat period 4, and report to the LL Gray Gym after period 4 lunch..
HALLWAY CLOSINGS: In order to maintain a quiet testing area for students, please read over the hallway closings, plan accordingly, and be respectful of our testers.
- The 3rd floor hallway between Ms. Post’s and Mr. Sczepanski’s room will be closed this morning except for students who have lockers there and students in Mr. Sczepanski’s classes.
- The hallway outside the computer lab will be closed from about 11:00am to 1:00pm. Students must pass between classes on the first floor of the B building.
- The hallway between the Main Gym and the LL Gray Gym will be closed during AP testing today from 12:00pm-3:45pm
TOMORROW’S TEST: The AP English Literature exam takes place tomorrow morning in the LL Gray gym. Testers should report to the LL Gray gym beginning at 8:15am, with testing beginning promptly at 8:30am.
Staff are also required to make a $10 donation to the Ecuador Relief Fund. For those attending the game, we are suggesting that you make a contribution to the Ecuador Relief Fund. Let’s make this a great community event and help Ecuadorians as well!
Remember, anyone who has ordered a yearbook will be entered into a weekly drawing for a $10 gift card. Yearbooks are $57 and there are only 30 left. Please see Ms. Beckman in the LTC or Mr. Lemon in the attendance office to buy a book.