Friday April 29, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, thank you for the teachers and staff who work at DeLaSalle to provide us with a quality education. May we appreciate all that they do today and every day. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- Period 1: 8:30-9:12
- Period 2: 9:17-9:56
- Period 3: 10:01-10:40
- Period 4: 10:45-11:24
- Period 5: 11:29-12:08
- Period 6: 12:13-12:52
- Period 7: 12:57-1:36
- Period 8: 1:41-2:20
- Pepfest: 2:25-3:00
- 3:45pm: Boys’ varsity tennis vs. Minneapolis South @ Powderhorn Park
- 3:45pm: Track and field invitational @ St. Thomas Academy
- 4:00pm: Girls’ JV lacrosse vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Minnehaha Academy (North campus)
- 4:30pm: JV baseball vs. St. Croix Lutheran @ Brooklyn Center
- 4:30pm: C baseball vs. St. Croix Lutheran @ Brooklyn Center
- 4:30pm: Varsity baseball @ St. Croix Lutheran
- 4:30pm: Varsity softball @ Concordia Academy
- 5:30pm: Girls’ varsity lacrosse vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Minnehaha Academy (North campus)
- 6:00pm: Boys’ varsity lacrosse vs. St. Paul Celts @ McMurray Field
There are two AP tests on Monday: AP Chemistry in the morning and AP Psychology in the afternoon. Both tests take place in the LL Gray Gym.
- AP CHEMISTRY will begin promptly at 8:00am; all students taking this test should report to the LL Gray Gym no later than 7:45am.
- PSYCHOLOGY STUDENTS should attend classes Monday morning through period 3. All AP Psych students should attend period 4 lunch and may go to the front of the line to get lunch, then should report to the LL Gray Gym period 5 to check in for the test.