Tuesday April 19, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, may your goodness and love be present among us today. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- Period 1: 8:30-9:08
- Mentor Meeting: 9:13-10:17
- Period 2: 10:25-11:00
- Period 3: 11:05-11:40
- Period 4: 11:45-12:20
- Period 5: 12:25-1:00
- Period 6: 1:05-1:40
- Period 7: 1:45-2:20
- Period 8: 2:25-3:00
- 3:15pm: Girls’ varsity golf vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Highland National
- 3:30pm: Boys’ JV golf vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Columbia Golf Course
- 3:30pm: Boys’ varsity golf vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Columbia Golf Course
- 4:00pm: Girls’ JV lacrosse @ Blake
- 4:00pm: Boys’ varsity tennis @ Fridley
- 4:00pm: Boys’ JV tennis @ Fridley
- 4:15pm: C softball @ Concordia Academy
- 4:15pm: Track and field meet @ Richfield
- 6:00pm: Girls’ varsity lacrosse @ Blake
- 6:00pm: Boys’ varsity lacrosse vs. Sartell @ Minnehaha Academy
-11:00am-12:00pm: The Art Institute
-11:00am-12:00pm: Marian University
-11:45am-12:45pm: University of Minnesota-Morris
A reminder about appropriate dress: If you have a sports practice or game you may come in your uniform. All other students should follow the DLS out of uniform rules for dress and remember that your are making a first impression as a potential student.
Parents can manage a child’s cafeteria account through the LunchTime payment portal. Click here for instructions on how to create an account. The DeLaSalle Cafe webpage also includes instructions about how to deposit money electronically into your child’s account and how to view your child’s transactions and balance. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, anyone who has ordered a yearbook will be entered into a weekly drawing for a $10 gift card. Yearbooks are $57 until May 1st, only 70 are still available orders yours today to secure your copy. Order online or pick up an order form in the LTC.
Today’s question: As a country, do Americans spend more money on candy or tax dollars for public libraries?
If you would like to nominate an individual or a group to receive a Jefferson Award at our Founder’s Day Mass, please e-mail Ms. Hodapp with the name of the nominee and the service project completed by Wednesday, April 20.