Friday, January 8, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
May all of us live in that unity of spirit which our faith in Christ provides to us, in the bond of peace, and in righteousness of life. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
-9:00-10:00am: Harvard College
- 4:15pm: Boys’ C basketball vs. Columbia Heights @ DeLaSalle
- 4:30pm: Girls’ JV basketball @ Columbia Heights
- 4:30pm: Girls’ C basketball @ Columbia Heights
- 5:30pm: Boys’ JV basketball vs. Columbia Heights @ DeLaSalle
- 6:00pm: Girls’ varsity basketball @ Columbia Heights
- 7:00pm: Boys’ varsity basketball vs. Columbia Heights @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity hockey vs. Marshall @ Minnehaha Academy Ice Arena
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss a retreat day you are required to make up your absence through the guidance of the Lasallian Ministry office.
- You must be in school uniform on retreat day.
- Bring a bag lunch (juice or water will be provided)
- Please leave all books, bags, headphones, cell phones, iPads, etc. at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and announcements and will move to the Albers Atrium to board buses which will bring you to the retreat site.
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to Ms. Hodapp in the Lasallian Ministry office during your lunch period.
Additional 2-hour late starts are scheduled on January 27, February 29, March 15, and April 14.
Surveys will be conducted on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 4:30-7:30pm on January 12-14, 19-21, and 26-28.
Volunteers do not need to participate every evening and can choose which dates will work with their schedules. Refreshments and snacks are provided.
If you are interested, please contact Kathie at 612-843-2201 to sign up or ask questions.
Great Gatherings directly support student scholarships while offering De parents an opportunity to connect with other parents in their child’s grade. The parties provide a fun, casual environment for parents to share their experiences as they and their children navigate high school – from being a 9th grader all the way to college admissions.
There are two more Great Gathering parties scheduled:
- 11th grade: Saturday, January 16, 7:00pm
- 12th grade: Saturday, January 9, 6:30pm
Click here if you would like to attend a party. The cost is $25 per person.