Thursday, January 7, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, I pray to live this day in joy and thankfulness for what I have, remembering always who made me and who keeps me. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
-9:00-10:00am: Harvard College
- 5:00pm: Wrestling meet vs. Spectrum @ DeLaSalle
- 5:30pm: Boys’ JV hockey @ St. Paul Academy
- 7:30pm: Boys’ varsity hockey @ St. Paul Academy
Additional 2-hour late starts are scheduled on January 27, February 29, March 15, and April 14.
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss a retreat day you are required to make up your absence through the guidance of the Lasallian Ministry office.
- You must be in school uniform on retreat day.
- Bring a bag lunch (juice or water will be provided)
- Please leave all books, bags, headphones, cell phones, iPads, etc. at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and announcements and will move to the Albers Atrium to board buses which will bring you to the retreat site.
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to Ms. Hodapp in the Lasallian Ministry office during your lunch period.
Surveys will be conducted on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 4:30-7:30pm on January 12-14, 19-21, and 26-28.
Volunteers do not need to participate every evening and can choose which dates will work with their schedules. Refreshments and snacks are provided.
If you are interested, please contact Kathie at 612-843-2201 to sign up or ask questions.
Great Gatherings directly support student scholarships while offering De parents an opportunity to connect with other parents in their child’s grade. The parties provide a fun, casual environment for parents to share their experiences as they and their children navigate high school – from being a 9th grader all the way to college admissions.
There are two more Great Gathering parties scheduled:
- 11th grade: Saturday, January 16, 7:00pm
- 12th grade: Saturday, January 9, 6:30pm
Click here if you would like to attend a party. The cost is $25 per person.