Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, maker of all new things, thank you for this new year and for all the potential it holds. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
You may find more information about the second semester by clicking here.
- Push Notifications are available to students. Each user can subscribe to alerts on their mobile app. This way, students can see banners or the red icon on the app with the number of notifications they have within Canvas. First, allow Canvas to send notifications. This can be set in the iOS settings. Second, open up the Canvas Mobile App. Go to settings by tapping the gear in the top right-hand corner of the app window. From there, switch the toggle for notifications, and then adjust Notification Preferences. Whichever features are green will appear in iOS notifications.
- To change which courses are displayed on the Canvas dashboard, tap the gear in the top of the app window. Add/Remove the checkmarks to change which courses are shown.
- To view grades, students need to press the “A+” icon next to the settings gear in the top right of the app window. If this doesn’t show as an option, close and restart the app.
- The calendar information needs to be reset. Students will need to select the classes to display on their mobile calendar.
It is important that all students are on iOS 9.2 as well. This will reduce the number of crashes that occur with the Canvas app.
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss a retreat day you are required to make up your absence through the guidance of the Lasallian Ministry office.
- You must be in school uniform on retreat day.
- Bring a bag lunch (juice or water will be provided)
- Please leave all books, bags, headphones, cell phones, iPads, etc. at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and announcements and will move to the Albers Atrium to board buses which will bring you to the retreat site.
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to Ms. Hodapp in the Lasallian Ministry office during your lunch period.
There are two more Great Gathering parties scheduled:
- 11th grade: Saturday, January 16, 7:00pm
- 12th grade: Saturday, January 9, 6:30pm
Click here if you would like to attend a party. The cost is $25 per person.