Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, it is with joy that we look forward to the annual celebration of your birth. We ask your blessing on us. Keep us safe during our vacation. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 5:30pm: Boys’ JV hockey vs. Park @ Cottage Grove Ice Arena
- 7:30pm: Boys’ varsity hockey vs. Park @ Cottage Grove Ice Arena
Today is also the day in which Social Studies and Theology teachers, if they choose, may offer a final exam.
- Push Notifications are available to students. Each user can subscribe to alerts on their mobile app. This way, students can see banners or the red icon on the app with the number of notifications they have within Canvas. First, allow Canvas to send notifications. This can be set in the iOS settings. Second, open up the Canvas Mobile App. Go to settings by tapping the gear in the top right-hand corner of the app window. From there, switch the toggle for notifications, and then adjust Notification Preferences. Whichever features are green will appear in iOS notifications.
- To change which courses are displayed on the Canvas dashboard, tap the gear in the top of the app window. Add/Remove the checkmarks to change which courses are shown.
- To view grades, students need to press the “A+” icon next to the settings gear in the top right of the app window. If this doesn’t show as an option, close and restart the app.
- The calendar information needs to be reset. Students will need to select the classes to display on their mobile calendar.
Please note that many staff choose to take time off during the break. You may find how to contact an individual staff member through our online Staff Directory.
There are two more Great Gathering parties scheduled:
- 11th grade: Saturday, January 16, 7:00pm
- 12th grade: Saturday, January 9, 6:30pm
Click here if you would like to attend a party. The cost is $25 per person.