Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, help me to say “Yes” when you call me to follow You. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
-11:00am-12:00pm: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 4:00pm: Boys’ C basketball @ Centennial
- 4:15pm: Girls’ C basketball vs. Como Park @ DeLaSalle
- 5:00pm: Boys’ JV hockey vs. Minneapolis Boys Hockey @ Minnehaha Academy Ice Arena
- 5:30pm: Boys’ 9 gold basketball @ Centennial
- 5:30pm: Girls’ JV basketball vs. Como Park @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity basketball vs. Como Park @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Boys’ varsity hockey vs. Minneapolis Boys Hockey @ Minnehaha Academy Ice Arena
If you would like to know more about Cheer Team financial obligations, practices, attendance expectations, etc, please take a look at the 2015-2016 Cheer Information Packet. If you are interested in being a member of the team, please fill out the Registration Form (last page of the Information Packet) and bring it with you to the first practice. It must be signed by a parent or guardian confirming that you understand the contents of the packet and have permission to join.
- Today: 3:30=6:30pm, singing auditions (Band Room)
- Tomorrow, 3:30-6:30pm, dancing auditions (A219 – formerly the Robert Casanova Room)
- Thursday, 3:30-6:30pm, call backs (Florance Center)
- Friday (list will be posted)
- Friday, 3:30-4:30pm, stage manager interviews
There will be mandatory company meeting on Monday, Dec. 7, where you must be present to accept your role.
Auditioners are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes early for their audition to fill out registration details. You must be at all three auditions (reading, singing, dancing) to be considered for the musical. If you need a make-up audition, please email Ms. Buffington to see if one is available.
Orders will be shipped to DeLaSalle and you will receive a phone call saying you may pick up the order from the School Store. The store is open Monday-Friday from 8:00-8:30am and Monday-Thursday from 3:00-5:00pm.
Please have your email confirmation (receipt) with you at the time of pick up.