Thursday, November 12, 2015 – Late Start
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, we give thanks with hearts of gratitude for benefactors whose generosity makes our DeLaSalle education possible. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- Period 1: 10:30-11:02
- Period 2: 11:07-11:36
- Period 3: 11:41-12:10
- Period 4: 12:15-12:44
- Period 5: 12:49-1:18
- Period 6: 1:23-1:52
- Period 7: 1:57-2:26
- Period 8: 2:31-3:00
-12:15-12:45pm: Viterbo College
President: Patrick Duffy
VP: AJ McCullough-Patterson
President: Miller Balley
VP: Nathan Brand
President: Mara Halloran
VP: Julia Eubanks
President: Owen Cody
VP: Dejah Smith
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss a retreat day, you are required to make up the retreat through the guidance of the Lasallian Ministry department.
- Service is the theme so you may come out of uniform, however, you must be in clothes in which you can work and must follow out of uniform guidelines. (no exposed bellies, no skirts, no short shorts, etc.)
- ABSOLUTELY NO open toe or open back shoes or boots are allowed. This is a requirement of the service sites. You MUST wear tennis shoes.
- ABSOLUTELY NO jewelry may be worn
- Bring a bag lunch, water or juice will be provided. No microwaves available.
- Please leave all books, iPads, bags, purses, headphones, cell phones, etc. at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and announcements and will move to the Florance Center for the start of the day
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- See Ms. Hodapp in Lasallian Ministry with any questions or concerns.