Wednesday, November 11, 2015 – Veterans Day
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, please bless all veterans – past and present. May their service be rewarded in every way and may those who serve now do so under your protection, strength, and peace. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- Period 1: 8:30-9:13
- Period 2: 9:18-9:58
- Period 3: 10:03-10:43
- Period 4: 10:48-11:28
- Period 5: 11:33-12:13
- Period 6: 12:18-12:58
- Period 7: 1:03-1:43
- Period 8: 1:48-2:28
- Pepfest: 2:33-3:00
-12:40-1:40pm: University of Minnesota-Rochester
Roll during both semesters of the 2014-15 academic year and an academic letter if they have earned a place on the Honor Roll for four semesters. Also during the ceremony, 104 students will be inducted into the National Honor Society. Dr. Tim Capecchi ‘03, the chief resident of internal medicine at the VA Hospital in Minneapolis, will provide the keynote address.
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss a retreat day, you are required to make up the retreat through the guidance of the Lasallian Ministry department.
- Service is the theme so you may come out of uniform, however, you must be in clothes in which you can work and must follow out of uniform guidelines. (no exposed bellies, no skirts, no short shorts, etc.)
- ABSOLUTELY NO open toe or open back shoes or boots are allowed. This is a requirement of the service sites. You MUST wear tennis shoes.
- ABSOLUTELY NO jewelry may be worn
- Bring a bag lunch, water or juice will be provided. No microwaves available.
- Please leave all books, iPads, bags, purses, headphones, cell phones, etc. at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and announcements and will move to the Florance Center for the start of the day
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- See Ms. Hodapp in Lasallian Ministry with any questions or concerns.