Friday, October 9, 2015
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, we give thanks for the many benefactors and supporters of DeLaSale, who will share of their time and generosity this weekend at our Christian Brothers’ Gala. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:15pm: Girls’ JV soccer vs. Washburn @ Pearl Park
- 4:15pm: Girls’ B soccer vs. Washburn @ Pearl Park
- 4:30pm: JV football @ St. Louis Park
-9:00-9:30am: University of Mary
-11:00am-1:30pm: US Marines (Florance Center)
-1:15-2:45pm: Luther College
-10:45-11:15am: Carleton College
-1:00-2:00pm: Mount St. Mary’s
-2:00-3:00pm: Maryland Institute College of Art
-7:00-9:00pm: Visual & Performing Arts National College Fair (Minneapolis Convention Center)
Following a brief social, providing parents the opportunity to meet other parents, the featured presentation will be on DeLaSalle’s unique Global Advantage Program. Learn about the goals and features of the program, how students may participate in academic trips or exchange programs, how families may become hosts for international students, and much more.
While the order form inside the packet students received included blank spaces to fill in cap and gown information, seniors should instead complete this Google form with their name, height, and weight.
Please visit the Jostens website for more information.
- Apply online early, don’t wait until the deadline date to apply.
- Take your time and be thoughtful when writing responses to questions on the application,
- Responses to the written statement will help inform admission counselors who the applicant is, their interests, and the contributions they can expect in the campus community.
- Students should provide an email address that is checked regularly when submitting an application.
- Write down (and put in a safe place) any passwords you create.