Thursday, October 8, 2015
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, all through this day, let me touch the lives of others for good, whether through the word I speak, the prayer I speak, or the life I live. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:00pm: Boys’ and girls’ cross country invitational @ Fox Hollow Golf Club
- 4:15pm: Boys’ B soccer vs. Highland Park @ Ft. Snelling
- 4:15pm: Girls’ JV soccer vs. St. Paul Central @ Ft. Snelling
- 4:30pm: C volleyball @ Columbia Heights
- 4:30pm: JV volleyball @ Columbia Heights
- 5:00pm: Boys’ JV soccer @ Blake
- 5:00pm: Boys’ C soccer @ Blake
- 5:30pm: Girls’ swimming & diving meet @ St. Anthony
- 6:00pm: Varsity volleyball @ Columbia Heights
- 7:00pm: Boys’ varsity soccer @ Blake
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity soccer vs. St. Paul Central @ DeLaSalle
–8:30-9:30am: University of St. Thomas
-9:30-10:30am: Marquette University
-7:00-8:30pm: University of Notre Dame, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, University of Virginia, Emory University city-wide information night (Blake Middle School)
-9:00-9:30am: University of Mary
While the order form inside the packet students received included blank spaces to fill in cap and gown information, seniors should instead complete this Google form with their name, height, and weight.
Please visit the Jostens website for more information.
- Apply online early, don’t wait until the deadline date to apply.
- Take your time and be thoughtful when writing responses to questions on the application,
- Responses to the written statement will help inform admission counselors who the applicant is, their interests, and the contributions they can expect in the campus community.
- Students should provide an email address that is checked regularly when submitting an application.
- Write down (and put in a safe place) any passwords you create.