Friday, October 2, 2015
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom His love commits me here, ever this day be at my side, to light and guard, to rule and to guide. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 7:00pm: Varsity football @ Armstrong
-8:30-9:30am: Creighton University
-11:00am-1:00pm: U.S. Navy
-7:00-8:00pm: Yale University information session (at Wayzata High School auditorium)
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss a retreat day, you are required to make up your absence through the guidance of Lasallian Ministry.
- Students must be in uniform on retreat day.
- Bring a bag lunch, one beverage will be provided. Please do NOT bring any food items that contain nuts or peanut butter of any kind because a student has a severe food allergy.
- Please leave all books, bags, headphones, cell phones, iPads, etc. at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and will move to the Albers Atrium to board buses, which will bring you to the retreat site.
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- Please see Ms. Hodapp in Lasallian Ministry with any questions or concerns.
To apply for nomination, interested students must pick up a self-nomination application form in Mr. Zavitz’s room (B205) or the Attendance Office. You must fully complete the form, including 10 nomination signatures from classmates, and return it to Mr. Zavitz for review. Applications are due no later than Tuesday, October 6 at 3:00pm. Full instructions for self-nomination are listed on the application itself.
Starting Monday, October 5,9th graders may post approved campaign posters at DeLaSalle. Posters must be approved by Mr. Lemon before they are posted. Again, freshmen will vote on Friday, Oct. 9 for class representatives.
Please see Mr. Zavitz (Room B205) with any questions or concerns.
If you are interested in serving as a tutor, you may need to sign up. Science tutors should click here to sign up. Theology tutors should click here to sign up. Please remember, you must be logged into your Student Islander Apps account in order to access and complete the sign up.
You can find more information about tutoring in Canvas. On the “LTC – Library & Technology Center” course homepage, click on Homework Help and then on the “DeLaSalle Tutor Program” link.