Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, let me take a moment this, and every morning, to remember all of my blessings and to know that You are here. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:15pm: Boys’ C soccer vs. Bloomington Kennedy @ Ft. Snelling
- 4:15pm: Boys’ b soccer vs. Bloomington Kennedy @ Ft. Snelling
- 4:15pm: 9 gold volleyball vs. Totino-Grace @ DeLaSalle
- 4:30pm: Girls’ B soccer @ Cretin-Derham Hall
-10:00-11:00am: Johns Hopkins College
-12:00-1:00pm: Boston College
-1:00-2:00pm: Oxford College/Emory University
-2:30-3:30pm: Cornell College
-6:30-8:00pm: Senior College Planning Night (Library)
-9:00-9:30am: Gustavus Adolphus College
-11:00-11:30am: College of St. Benedict/Saint John’s University
-11:30am-1:30pm: Army & Army Reserves (Florance Center)
-2:15-3:00pm: Marist College
Parents, if you still want to order your child’s pictures, you may click here to do so.
If you are interested in serving as a tutor, you may need to sign up. Science tutors should click here to sign up. Theology tutors should click here to sign up. Please remember, you must be logged into your Student Islander Apps account in order to access and complete the sign up.
You can find more information about tutoring in Canvas. On the “LTC – Library & Technology Center” course homepage, click on Homework Help and then on the “DeLaSalle Tutor Program” link.
The play will be performed at Intermedia Arts, 2822 Lyndale Ave. S. in Minneapolis at 7:30pm October 1-3. For Tickets: call 612-871-4444 or visit www.intermediaarts.org
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss a retreat day, you are required to make up your absence through the guidance of Lasallian Ministry.
- Students must be in uniform on retreat day.
- Bring a bag lunch, one beverage will be provided.
- Please leave all books, bags, headphones, cell phones, iPads, etc. at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and will move to the Albers Atrium to board buses, which will bring you to the retreat site.
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- Please see Ms. Hodapp in Lasallian Ministry with any questions or concerns.