Thursday, September 17, 2015
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, may we accept with gratitude the community you have given us – and work to serve and build up one another as members of one body. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:00pm: Girls’ and boys’ cross country invitational @ St. Catherine’s
- 4:00pm: Girls’ JV tennis @ Brooklyn Center
- 4:00pm: Girls’ varsity tennis @ Brooklyn Center
- 4:15pm: Boys’ B soccer vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Ft. Snelling
- 4:15pm: Boys’ JV soccer vs. St. Croix Lutheran @ Ft. Snelling
- 4:15pm: 9 gold volleyball @ Cretin-Derham Hall
- 4:30pm: C volleyball vs. St. Agnes @ Maternity of Mary-St. Andrew
- 5:00pm: Girls’ B soccer @ St. Croix Lutheran
- 5:30pm: JV volleyball vs. St. Agnes @ Maternity of Mary-St. Andrew
- 7:00pm: Boys’ varsity soccer vs. St. Croix Lutheran @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity soccer @ St. Croix Lutheran
- 7:00pm: Varsity volleyball vs. St. Agnes @ Maternity of Mary-St. Andrew
-12:30-1:30pm: Bethel University
-Air Force Academy Influencer Workshop (Minneapolis Urban League – 2100 Plymouth Ave. N)
-10:00am-12:00pm: MIT (at Hopkins High School Eisenhower Community Center Theater – 1001 Highway 67, Hopkins)
This is the only visit MIT is making to the Twin Cities, please take advantage of the opportunity if you are interested in MIT or even if you are interested in other schools of this caliber.
Today’s out-of-uniform day is Throwback Thursday. Have a favorite decade? Dress like it, as DeLaSalle High School celebrates the looks of the past with a throwback dress day!
Tomorrow’s out-of-uniform day is Islander Spirit Day. Show off that Islander pride! Students may wear any DeLaSalle apparel, black and gold/yellow, or Hawaiian shirts and shorts.
Online sales of T-shirts ended last week. Those who ordered a shirt online may pick it up during lunches today. A limited number of T-shirts will be available for purchase for $10 during lunches starting Sept. 16, while supplies last. .
- Class of 2016
Samm JonesGirlsGirlsIsabella Bailey
- Class of 2017
- Class of 2018
- Class of 2019
Each DeLaSalle student may bring one guest to a school-sponsored dance. The host or guest student must pick up a Dance Guest Registration form from the Attendance Office and have it completed by the guest and faxed back to the Activities Office at least one day prior to the dance. The DeLaSalle student and guest must arrive together. The guest must present a picture ID. Prior to the dance, guests will be presented with guidelines and rules for DeLaSalle dances. With their signature, guests will confirm their understanding of the rules and give DeLaSalle school contact information to a parent or guardian. All guests are subject to the same rules as DeLaSalle students. If the rules are not followed the guest will be asked to leave.
Please ignore any iOS 9 software update notifications or prompts that appear on your iPad until further notice from DeLaSalle.
Students who update to iOS 9 before given permission will have restrictions placed on their device and all personal apps will be deleted for the remainder of the semester.