Wednesday, September 2, 2015
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, bless us today so that we may know the truth of your grace and grow closer to you. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- Period 1: 8:30-9:08
- Mentor meetings: 9:13-10:17
- Period 2: 10:25-11:00
- Period 3: 11:05-11:40
- Period 4: 11:45-12:20
- Period 5: 12:25-1:00
- Period 6: 1:05-1:40
- Period 7: 1:45-2:20
- Period 8: 2:25-3:00
- 4:00pm: Girls’ varsity tennis @ Highland Park
- 4:30pm: Boys’ and girls’ cross country meet @ Battle Creek Regional Park
- This event is typically well attended and we invite you to check in at Albers Atrium between 5:30-6:00pm. You may park in the school parking lots. Overflow pay parking is available in the St. Anthony Falls parking ramp at the corner of 2nd Ave. & 2nd St. SE. You may ride a free shuttle between the parking ramp and the school before and after the event.
- To help your child’s academic mentor better understand your child and your family, please complete this Parent Mentor Survey. You may download the document to your personal computer. Click on the document link, then click on File, select “Download As”, and choose “Microsoft Word”. You may complete the form and either email it to your child’s academic mentor or print it and bring it with
you to the mentor meeting on Wednesday. Blank copies will also be available on Wednesday evening.
Students: If you are not involved in an after school activity on Wednesday, please, leave campus immediately after school so we can get the school ready for our guests.
- 4th Period 11 – 10 – 9
- 5th Period 10 – 9 – 11
- 6th Period 11 – 10 – 9
You don’t need to prepare, you’ll be auditioning with provided materials. All experience levels are encouraged to audition. We’re looking for performers of all kinds: dancers, singers, musicians.
A note on both shows: Where the Wild Things Are is a ensemble created show and will be created by the students cast. The production will be performed October 22-24 at the Phoenix Theatre in Uptown Minneapolis.
The Once and Future King, the story of King Arthur, will be in the round and involved stage combat. The performance is scheduled November 13-14 and 19-21.
- Thursday, September 3 from 5-6:30pm
- Friday, September 4 from 3:30-5:30pm
Tryouts are Saturday, September 5 starting at 9am.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Coach Veronica. Hope to see you all there!