Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
I thank you for the ability to be able to study and for the many gifts and talents you have given me. Help me always to use them in such a way that they honor you and do justice to myself. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:00pm: Varisty baseball sections vs. Minnehaha Academy @ Ft. Snelling Athletic Fields
|Time||Wednesday, May 27||Thursday, May 28||Friday, May 29|
- Students must be in uniform for exam days.
- All students will return iPads on Friday.
- Students who have lunch or study hall periods 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 8 do not need to attend.
- If you are here for your lunch hour, report to the Florance Center.
- If you are here for a study hall periods 2 or 7, report to your regular study hall room.
- If you are here for a study hall periods 1, 3, or 8, report to the Florance Center.
- Breakfast will be served until 8:30am. There will be no lunch service.
- Buses will run in the morning and will depart at 12:15pm on Wednesday and Thursday and at 12:00pm on Friday.
Students Purchasing Their Device
Students who are purchasing their device must bring their device to the checkout process and go through the required steps. Until this happens, their device will not be taken out of the Mobile Device Management and still be under DeLaSalle’s control.
Students Not Purchasing Their Device
Students who are not purchasing their device must turn in their school issued iPad with the school issued iPad case, power adapter, and power/sync cable. The iPad Return Checklist must be completed, signed by a parent/guardian, and turned in with the iPad on Friday, May 29. It is important to note that you will be charged the deductible/repair cost for broken devices as well as replacement cost for any missing items. Families that chose the Deposit Protection Plan will be charged for all damages to the iPad and accessories not covered under warranty.
In summary, bring the following on Friday, May 29.
- iPad in school issued iPad case
- Power Adapter
- Power/Sync Cable
- Completed and signed iPad Return Checklist
Students should report to the following location depending on which grade they are in to return the iPad:
- Freshman – Main Gym
- Sophomores – LL Gray Gym
- Juniors – Florance Center
this spring to complete this program evaluation and share your feedback about your activity experience. Your input will help us improve experiences for future participants.
Class of 2016
- AJ McCullough-Patterson
- Yana Pavi
- Maleko Lattin-McCrary
- Patrick Duffy
- Meara Cline
Class of 2017
- Miller Balley
- Emma Kane
- Nathan Brand
- Sarai Ramadan
- Maggy Waddington
Class of 2018
- Ben Steiner
- Julia Eubanks
- Libby Cole
- Mara Halloran
- Golda Stewart