Monday, May 11, 2015
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Dear God, as we enter these final weeks of school, may we find purpose in our work and peace in our lives. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 3:30pm: Boys’ JV golf vs. Concordia Academy @ Keller Golf Course
- 3:30pm: Boys’ varsity golf vs. Southwest @ Minkahda Country Club
- 3:30pm: Girls’ varsity golf vs. Southwest @ Minkahda Country Club
- 4:30pm: C baseball vs. Providence Academy @ Arnold Klaers Baseball Field
- 4:30pm: Boys’ varsity lacrosse vs. St. Paul Celts @ McMurray Field
- 4:30pm: JV softball @ St. Anthony
- 4:30pm: C softball @ St. Anthony
- AP Biology (LL Gray Gym). This test starts at 8:30am. Testing will conclude around 12:00pm, allowing testers to eat lunch during periods 5 and 6.
Hallway Closings: The hallway leading to the LL Gray gym will be closed until testing concludes around 12:00pm. Students may not use the drinking fountain in that area unless they are in gym class.
Tomorrow’s test: Tomorrow’s AP exam is AP US Government. Testers should report to the LL Gray gym beginning at 8:10am to check in.
- All nomination forms are available in the Main Office.
- Students must take the information sheet along with the nomination form to understand Student Council Expectations.
- Class Representative nominations are due by 4:00pm this Thursday to Ms. Weeks’s office.
- See Ms. Weeks or Mr. Zavitz with any questions about the elections process or student council requirements.