Friday, May 8, 2015
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Jesus, I pray that I answer when you knock at the door of my heart. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 3:30pm: Boys’ JV golf vs. St. Anthony @ Columbia Golf Course
- 4:00pm: Girls’ JV lacrosse vs. White Bear Lake Area @ Minnehaha Academy North Campus
- 4:00pm: Varsity softball vs. Washburn @ Pearl Park
- 4:00pm: Boys’ varsity tennis vs. Roosevelt @ Hiawatha Lake
- 4:30pm: JV baseball @ St. Anthony
- 4:30pm: C baseball @ St. Anthony
- 5:30pm: Girls’ varsity lacrosse vs. White Bear Lake Area @ Minnehaha Academy North Campus
- 6:00pm: Boys’ varsity lacrosse vs. Breck
- 7:00pm: Varsity baseball @ St. Anthony
- AP US History (LL Gray Gym). The hallway leading to the LL Gray gym will be closed this morning through period 6. Students taking this test will be eating lunch during period 6 and return to class period 7.
- AP European History (Robert Casanova Room): These test takers will attend periods 1-3, eat lunch period 4, and report to the Robert Casanova Room period 5 to begin the test.
Hallway Closings: The hallway between the library and the Robert Casanova room will be closed in the afternoon until about 3:30-3:45pm and students will have to pass on first floor. Please be respectful of our testers.
Monday’s test: Monday’s test is AP Biology, which will take place in the LL Gray gym. Students will report to the LL Gray gym at 8:15am.
- All nomination forms are available in the Main Office.
- Students must take the information sheet along with the nomination form to understand Student Council Expectations.
- Executive Board nominations are due immediately this week, and Class Representative nominations are due next Thursday, May 14 by 4:00pm to Ms. Weeks’s office.
- See Ms. Weeks or Mr. Zavitz with any questions about the elections process or student council requirements.
Please click here to see a map that shows the one-way traffic flow; click here for a map-that shows designated bus and student drop-off and pick-up locations, and click here for a map that shows the traffic barriers that will block eastbound traffic in front of the school.