Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Renew in us a sense of faith so we may never doubt the promises which we have learned from You. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 3:30pm: Boys’ JV golf vs. Concordia Academy @ Columbia Golf Course
- 3:30pm: Girls’ varsity golf vs. Visitation @ Columbia Golf Course
- 4:15pm: C baseball vs. Cretin-Derham Hall @ Frank Quilici Field at Shingle Creek Park
- 4:15pm: JV baseball vs. Minnehaha @ Ft. Snelling Athletic Fields
- 4:15pm: Girls’ JV lacrosse vs. Breck @ Minnehaha Academy North Campus
- 4:15pm: Boys’ varsity tennis @ St. Anthony
- 4:15pm: Boys’ JV tennis @ St. Anthony
- 4:30pm: Varsity softball @ St. Paul Highland Park
- 4:30pm: JV softball @ St. Paul Highland Park
- 4:30pm: C softball @ St. Paul Highland Park
- 5:30pm: Girls’ varsity lacrosse vs. Breck @ Minnehaha Academy North Campus
- 7:00pm: Varsity baseball vs. Minnehaha @ Ft. Snelling Athletic Fields
Please click here to see a map that shows the one-way traffic flow; click here for a map-that shows designated bus and student drop-off and pick-up locations, and click here for a map that shows the traffic barriers that will block eastbound traffic in front of the school.
- AP Calculus AB (LL Gray Gym): This test began this morning at 8:30am.
- AP Calculus BC (Robert Casanova Room): This test began this morning at 8:30am.
Hallway Closings: The second floor hallway between the Library and the Robert Casanova room will be closed this morning to maintain a quiet testing area for students. Students will need to pass on the first floor this morning. Please be respectful of those who are testing.
Tomorrow’s test: Wednesday’s tests are AP English Literature and AP Physics both located in the LL Gray Gym. Testers should report to the LL Gray Gym, beginning at 7:45am and 12:00pm respectively. Please note that the AP English Literature test will begin promptly at 8:00am and the AP Physics exam will not conclude until around 3:30pm, so those test takers should plan accordingly.
IMPORTANT DATES STUDENT COUNCIL ELECTIONS:
- May 6: Executive Board applications due
- May 12: Executive Board elections
- May 14: Class Representative applications due (class officers selected from these winners)
- May 19: Class Representative elections
Other Islanders placed on Saturday as well, though their projects did not advance to National History Day.
- 3rd Place (Group Documentary): Jake Hanson, Jenson Draper, Zachary Fimon “Don Haskins”
- 5th Place (Individual Website): Evie Samuelson “His Red Nation: Little and the U.S. Dakota War”
Do you still need to order your yearbook? You can order on campus in the Main Office or the LTC. Contact Ms Beckman or 612.676.7678 with any questions. Only 13 yearbooks are still available.