Monday, May 4, 2015
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Give us a spirit of charity so that we may serve you by serving those whom you love. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 1:00pm: Boys’ varsity golf invitational @ Indian Hills Golf Course
- 4:30pm: Varsity softball @ Fridley
- 4:30pm: C baseball @ Anoka
- 4:30pm: C softball @ Fridley
Please click here to see a map that shows the one-way traffic flow; click here for a map-that shows designated bus and student drop-off and pick-up locations, and click here for a map that shows the traffic barriers that will block eastbound traffic in front of the school.
- AP Chemistry (Robert Casanova Room): This test began this morning at 8:00 am will conclude about 12:00pm.
- AP Psychology (LL Gray Gym): Students taking this test will attend periods 1, 2 and 3 today and eat lunch period 4. All students taking the test will go to the LL Grey Gym after period four is over to check in for the test.
Hallway Closings: The second floor hallway between the Library and the Robert Casanova room will be closed this morning to maintain a quiet testing area for students. Students will need to pass on the first floor this morning. The test is expected to conclude around11:45am. Please be respectful of those who are testing.
Tomorrow’s test: AP Calculus AB in the LL Gray gym and AP Calculus BC in the Robert Casanova room. Students should report to their testing area by 8:15am. The hallway between the library and the Robert Casanova room will be closed in the morning and students will need to pass on the first floor.
Other Islanders placed on Saturday as well, though their projects did not advance to National History Day.
- 3rd Place (Group Documentary): Jake Hanson, Jenson Draper, Zachary Fimon “Don Haskins”
- 5th Place (Individual Website): Evie Samuelson “His Red Nation: Little and the U.S. Dakota War”
IMPORTANT DATES STUDENT COUNCIL ELECTIONS:
- May 6: Executive Board applications due
- May 12: Executive Board elections
- May 14: Class Representative applications due (class officers selected from these winners)
- May 19: Class Representative elections
Do you still need to order your yearbook? You can order on campus in the Main Office or the LTC. Contact Ms Beckman or 612.676.7678 with any questions. Only 30 yearbooks are still available.