Monday, April 20, 2015
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Let us live each moment with open eyes and minds and hearts, as we recognize the Risen Christ as he comes to us, bringing us his peace. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 12:40pm: Marist College
- 3:15pm: Boys’ varsity golf @ Columbia Golf Course
- 4:00pm: Boys’ varsity tennis vs. Patrick Henry @ Webber Park
- 4:15pm: C baseball vs. Concordia Academy @ Frank Quilici Field at Shingle Creek Park
- 4:15pm: Varsity softball vs. Columbia Heights @ Bryn Mawr
- 4:15pm: C softball vs. Columbia Heights @ Bryn Mawr
- 4:30pm: JV baseball vs. Edison @ NE Athletic Field
- 4:45pm: Varsity baseball @ Concordia Academy-Roseville
- 5:15pm: JV softball @ St. Paul Academy
- 6:00pm: Boys’ varsity lacrosse @ St. Louis Park
DeLaSalle will provide a bus for those who are interested in attending. The bus will depart promptly at 6:30pm. Students and families are also welcome to drive on their own. If you are driving please click on the link for construction updates to HWY 100 BSM CONSTRUCTION UPDATES
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss a retreat day, you are required to make up their absence through the guidance of the Lasallian Ministry department.
- You must be dressed in school uniform.\
- You should bring a bag lunch; one beverage will be provided.\
- Please leave all books, bags, iPads, purses, headphones, cell phones, etc. at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. Please check in to your first hour class for attendance and move to the Albers Atrium to board buses.
- Please come with an open and positive attitude; you will have fun.
- Please see Ms. Hodapp in Lasallian Ministry with any questions.
Registration for the summer Health/PE:Wellness course is now open. This course will satisfy the graduation requirement of an additional semester of Phy Ed and the semester of Health. Registration forms are available in the Student Services office. Completed registration forms and the $300 summer course tuition payment are due in the Student Services office by Friday, May 1. Registration is not considered final until both the payment and registration form have been received. Please note: Class size is limited to 25 students and preference is given to students of the Class of 2016.
U.S. Government Course
Registration for the Summer U.S. Government course is now open for the Class of 2016. This course satisfies the graduation requirement of a semester of U.S. Government. Registration forms are available in the Student Services office. Completed registration forms and the $300 summer course tuition payment are due in the Student Services office by Friday, May 1. Registration is not considered final until both the payment and registration form have been received. Please note: Class size is limited to 25 students.