Thursday, March 19, 2015
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Gloria al Padre, al Hijo y al Espíritu Santo. Como era en el principio, ahora y siempre, por los siglos de los siglos. Amén.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- Period 1: 8:30-9:09
- Period 2: 9:14-9:50
- Period 3: 9:55-10:31
- Period 4: 10:36-11:12
- Period 5: 11:17-11:53
- Period 6: 11:58-12:34
- Period 7: 12:39-1:15
- Period 8: 1:20-1:56
If you have already paid for your test please send an additional $10 per test by Friday, March 20. Students who qualify for free of reduced lunch will continue to have a cost of $0 for each test. A limited number of scholarships are still available.
NEW COST BREAK DOWN FOR AP TESTS:
- 1 TEST- $43.00
- 2 TESTS- $86.00
- 3 TESTS- $129.00
- 4 TESTS- $172.00
- 5 TESTS- $215.00
- 6 TESTS- $258.00
If you have questions please contact Stacey Carter at 612-676-7619
- FOR ALL ISLANDERS: The Exchange Club of East Minneapolis is offering ALL graduating seniors who currently attend a NE Minneapolis School (such as DeLaSalle) a $1,000 scholarship which may be available for up to 3 additional years.
- Native American Scholarship Guide
- Undocumented Students Scholarship Guide
- TWO $2,500 Scholarships from Allina Health for those interested in careers in sports medicineAllina Sports Medicine Scholarship InformationAllina Health Scholarship $2,500
- A panel of Latino Normandale students sharing their experiences at the college
- Information about the MN Dream Act & FAFSA
- Scholarships for undocumented students
The $20 application fee will be waived for anyone submitting and application for admission at the event.