Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, I seek a personal encounter with You each day. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
If you have already paid for your test please send an additional $10 per test by Friday, March 20. Students who qualify for free of reduced lunch will continue to have a cost of $0 for each test. A limited number of scholarships are still available.
NEW COST BREAK DOWN FOR AP TESTS:
- 1 TEST- $43.00
- 2 TESTS- $86.00
- 3 TESTS- $129.00
- 4 TESTS- $172.00
- 5 TESTS- $215.00
- 6 TESTS- $258.00
If you have questions please contact Stacey Carter at 612-676-7619
- FOR ALL ISLANDERS: The Exchange Club of East Minneapolis is offering ALL graduating seniors who currently attend a NE Minneapolis School (such as DeLaSalle) a $1,000 scholarship which may be available for up to 3 additional years.
- Native American Scholarship Guide
- Undocumented Students Scholarship Guide
- TWO $2,500 Scholarships from Allina Health for those interested in careers in sports medicineAllina Sports Medicine Scholarship InformationAllina Health Scholarship $2,500
- A panel of Latino Normandale students sharing their experiences at the college
- Information about the MN Dream Act & FAFSA
- Scholarships for undocumented students
The $20 application fee will be waived for anyone submitting and application for admission at the event.